Logan Echolls= LOVE.
Oh man, Logan is gonna KILL Mercer! And I would so be all for it if it didn't mean big trouble for our hero. I realized as soon as I saw the cops in the diner what was going to happen next. And the look on Mercer's face was totally like "Yeah, I deserve what I'm about to get". But as much as I would love Logan to avenge the attack on Veronica (because he LOVES HER!), he just needs to walk away. Otherwise, he'll be in just as big of trouble for assault.
But man, gooooood episode. It was a TAD predictable, but still really good. Just the right amount of drama and comedy mixed. A few points:
- Parker (whom I love also) has a really good wigmaker, cuz that looks REAL.
- What was up with Landry being stoned? Is that supposed to be important later?
- Tim? Unnecessary character. Really, what is the point of him, other than to be an annoying asshole?
- Mac's shirt was great! Sooo classy, so Mac.
- Dick! He seemed almost...human? Nah, must have been my imagination. He's still delightful, though.
- Okay, MENTIONING Lamb is not the same as FEATURING Lamb! THE PEOPLE DEMAND MORE LAMB! (However "Hehehe" to him being a victim of one of the 'perfect murders')
- Sad the Dean died, but you knew it had to happen...It was inevitable. But Weevil better not be framed, or even suspected as the killer! I'm so tired of everyone blaming him for everything! Leave Weevil alone! How is he going to conform if he keeps getting accused of shit!?
- Also, Keith? NOT just a phone call away, as he said last week. Bad Keith! We have cell phones for a reason! If you're not going to answer yours, don't have one!
- Don't really get why Veronica would go to Wallace and Piz's room if she knew they were at the party...
- How sweet was it that even though Logan was against it to begin with, he was willing to get involved in the case just to protect Veronica? No hesitation. Just love.
- Um, didn't Veronica say she wasn't going to tell anyone about the Landry/Dean's wife affair? I don't get why she had to tell Keith..I mean, everyone was in the clear until Veronica spilled the beans. Not sure why she did that, unless it was out of some loyalty to the Dean...
- The blood on Mercer's leg was really poorly done...it was puddled in a stain on his pants, but if he had been up walking around, or even when Veronica pushed him across the room, the blood would have trickled DOWN his leg and left a stain that way on his pants...think about it. I know, not important, but just something I noticed.
- Not sure why, but I think the Dean's secretary killed him...Just a hunch. We'll see if I can find anything to back up my theory in the coming episodes.
Speaking of coming episodes, when is the next one? There weren't any previews, so I gather next week is a repeat? Anyone know?
Well, that's all I can think of right now..still processing it all. I'm sure I'll have more to say later.
Oh, and all I have to say about Gilmore Girls is
- It's about freaking time Luke grew a pair and stood up to SOMEONE. Now let's see if he can keep up the trend.
- Marty's back! Holy awkward with the inappropriate comments, but still, MARTY! I don't like him with Lucy anyway...and if she calls him "boyfriend" one more time..well....I can't be responsible for my actions.
- Jackson is so sweet! His little speech about loving Lorelai...he's all protective of her. LOVE it. HATE Chris though...Well, he means well, and is a decent guy, but HE'S NOT LUKE. Which is why next week looks promising...you KNOW Luke can take Chris. Obviously. Lorelai won't be happy, but I WILL.
So, show? More Luke, More Jackson, LESS Chris. Thank you. I am listening to:
That "right here, right now" song running through my head